Saturday, February 5, 2011

February 5th

5 February 2011- Day 186

Saturday

So, I have been thinking about what I wanted to do with my hair for the past few weeks. I am not enjoying it right now. It is too long to be a cute bob anymore, and it is too short to have long styles. So I cut it all off! (By cut it ALL off, I mean more of... I had them cut a few inches.)





Now these picture don't really do it justice since it is REALLY cute, and it was really windy all day. Plus this is the way the stylist did it. Tomorrow I will experiment on how I like it the most.

I already feel like a new me. It's awesome!

4 comments:

  1. If these pictures don't do it justice, you've gotta be a total knock-out! It looks DARLING in these pics! I'm trying to grow my hair out (I've never made it very far), and in an effort to deal with my impatience over it being in between lengths, I dyed it blonde today. Something about a change--any change--helps me be excited about my hair again. I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures of your hair!

    I know what you mean about any change being good. I feel so much better, and all they did was cut off a few inches of hair. So interesting.

    PS... love you! Thank you for your compliment. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Liz--looks great. I've been going through a long long hair phase (it's down to the middle of my back) but I think I'm gonna chop it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I want to see your really long hair before you chop it off! Can you at least take a picture of it!

    PS... I can't wait to see you Allisoni!

    ReplyDelete