Monday, December 27, 2010

my new t.v. faves

Ok... I am apparently a little behind because I just started watching "How I Met Your Mother" and " The New Adventures of Old Christine". These shows are REALLY funny!!! Since I am un-employed (I promised myself I wasn't gonna cry!) I have the opportunity to watch a lot of Lifetime and in between dumb ass made for t.v. movies they air episodes of these awesome shows! My fave people on HIMYM are Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) who is this total womanizer that makes everything into a sexual innuendo and he has the funniest lines!I also really like Marshall (Jason Segel) he is a dopey romantic that is head over heels for the sassy Lily (Alysson Hannigan).

Ok onto The New Adventures of Old Christine. Ok these shows have long ass titles. Anyway.... Love Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Her character Christine is divorced and her ex hooks up with a NEW Christine that is younger. Anyway, Old Christine is hilarious! She takes clothes and other personal items out of the lost and found, eats out of the garbage.... and well she is just overall funny. So I think you should check these shows out if you haven't already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment